All products are open source, but with enterprise licenses for extra support and or functionality.
When we help clients with technical solutions our main focus often is availability and possibility to scale. Therefore we've gathered these products that are great assets in reaching those type of demands.
Riak, created by Basho, is a distributed open source database, designed for high availability, fault tolerance and big scale.
With Riak Enterpise you also get multi data center replication, extended monitoring options and 24x7 support.
Riak CS, created by Basho, is a system build on top of Riak to create a S3 compatible storage system. Riak CS can be used for privet or public cloud solutions or as persisten storage in bigger applications or systems.
Riak CS also has an enterprise version. Just as with Riak Enterprise you get multi data center replication, extended monitoring options and 24x7 support.
PostgreSQL is a very popular database with incredible amount of features in its standard version. A few of the features that exists in Postgres Plus that you won't find in the standard version are
- Profiling and automated configuration for better capacity
- Centralized management console
- Support for scaling, using database links and partitioning
- Oracle compatible
- Migration tools (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, MqSQL)
- Operating system for server and client (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
- Management system (Red Hat Satelite)
- Virtualization platform (Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization)
- Leading middleware for java (JBoss Enterprise Middleware)